Our machine shop allows us to accommodate core repairs and new fabrications.
We make new rollers of all kinds...
* We can also provide bearings for a wide variety of rollers.
We also make repairs.
- Journal repairs - This repair addresses the end of the roller where bearings wear the journal surfaces down.
- Re-centers - This involves re-cutting the centers on ends of rollers to ensure that the roller has true concentricity.
- Hardened sleeve installs - As opposed to welding and re-machining your journal ends, we press on a hardened sleeve, which ensures a longer lasting journal.
- Steel roll repairs - We can take your anvil / score rolls and grind and polish them back to a true surface.
Call 440-748-4033 for a free quote today!